Okay, so as we just established, I'm new. Fresh. Green. Some might say Naive. Whatever.
In an effort to jumpstart this thing, I'll give you 100 things about me. Collective yawn? I'll forgive.
1. I recently stopped biting my fingernails. Hopefully it'll last longer than the other times I've quit.
2. I have a white dog. He's half yellow lab and half maremma and tatra. Google it.
3. His name is Polar (pronounced po LAR).
4. He drives me crazy. Naughty dog.
5. I have been married for five years.
6. My husband is from a differnet continent.
7. We dated long distance for a long time.
8. He arrived 8 days before the wedding.
9. We all nearly had a heart attack.
10. No, we did not meet on the internet. Live and in person, baby. Study abroad rocks, is all I'm sayin'.
11. We have a daugter.
12. The best, cutest child on the planet.
13. I'm allowed to be biased.
14. I've been pregnant four times.
15. Fourth time is the charm. Or was for me.
16. I drive a Honda. Best cars ever.
17. I'm learning to garden. So far, the racoons have eaten more out of it than we have.
18. Next year, baby.
19. I'm 27 years old. I think.
20. It gets harder to keep track of years the closer I am to thirty. Can't we just stop counting as soon as we hit 26?
21. I'm bilingual.
22. Well, sort of. I'd say proficient rather than fluent in Spanish.
23. My baby is almost one year old.
24. I gave birth almost one year ago.
25. How the hell?
26. I'd marry Harry Potter if I could.
27. I love chocolate. All things chocolate.
28. I'm trying to lose weight. See above.
29. I'm hypothyroid. See above.
30. I have two sisters.
31. I have no brothers.
32. I only ever wear white socks.
33. Or none at all.
34. I hate doing laundry.
35. I prefer Macs to PCs
36. Suddenly, I feel very boring.
37. This list is taking forever to write. What does that say about me?
38. I am a Lost junkie.
39. I hate reality tv.
40. I like to cook, but hate to have to cook.
41. I grew up on a farm.
42. I have a soft spot for all things sheep.
43. Including (and especially) lamb. Mmmm...
44. I like the color blue.
45. While pregnant, I decided I did not want to dress my daughter all in pink.
46. Guess what color she mostly wears?
47. Guess who likes it?
48. I had her ears pierced.
49. She wore baby bling until it fell off.
50. I never thought I'd be that mom.
51. I work full time.
52. I miss my daughter.
53. I should actually be working.
54. I'm currently reading, like, four books.
55. Am awesome.
56. The only time I have to read is right before bed.
57. I generally fall asleep two pages in.
58. Oops.
59. I really like to walk.
60. I don't like to take my dog along.
61. Does that make me bad?
62. Seriously, he pulls. And he shits.
63. Is that fun to walk?
64. I love photography.
65. I'm not all that good at it, but I wish I was.
66. I heart sushi.
67. I'm already thinking about baby number two.
68. Husband is not.
69. I hate compromise.
70. I am always right.
71. Am totally not stubborn at all.
72. No, really. Just ask me.
73. But don't ask my husband.
74. Or my mom.
75. I'm trying new things.
76. Knitting
77. Sewing
78. General craftiness
79. Everybody hope that I don't burn any houses down or something
80. I love Christmas.
81. My intentions are usually better than my actions.
82. or my inactions.
83. I'm horrible at keeping in touch.
84. I'm trying to get better.
85. My husband and I have only been out twice since the baby was born.
86. Both times we brought the sitter ice cream.
87. god, we're cheap.
88. Good thing she is my sister.
89. My baby has no uncles.
90. She has four aunts.
91. I really believe that the weekend should include Friday.
92. February is my least favorite month.
93. I realy want some chocolate right now.
94. See number 27.
95. Popcorn and cheese is totally supper. Shut up.
96. I thought I hated mangoes until I ate one fresh off a tree. I love mangoes.
97. Every mother should own a dog. If only for the floor-vacuuming skills post meal-times.
98. I love NPR.
99. Coffee has to start every morning.
100. Yum. Chocolate.

No comments:
Post a Comment