Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Filler

I don't have much to say.  Truly.  Bad news gets boring quickly, and unfortunately, we're very boring over here.

There have been bright spots, when I can ignore the elephant in the room.  Christmas is coming, after all, and a certain tot needs to know the magic of the season.  

So, I promise I haven't forgotten about my blog and my writing ambitions.  They are just on hold until my brain can think something other than "DOOM!"

2 comments:

Shinny said...

Call me. I am off the next two weeks. If the weather is good I would be up for a road trip to your neck of the woods. ;) I can bring some of my own doom and gloom. ;) Or at least my now walking daughter to destroy your house and take your mind off things. Will that work?

Missy said...

So glad you posted again! I was about to make a very whiny phone call to you... Beeeeeeccccccccccaaaaaa... Post. Post something now.
But now I can save my whinyness for something else!