Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tom Pease

My two year old can boogie.  Boogie down.
We went with our dear friends to a kids' concert this weekend, a performer who I used to watch as a kid and adored.  I had a bunch of cassettes, and can still sing along and do all the motions.
Tom Pease is infectious.  By watching, you can just tell how much he loves kids (and grown-ups, too).  In turn, the kids love him, and I saw more than one grown-up bopping along, not just because their kid was watching, but because they were having fun!
Sofia loved every second.  She was the first kid to get up out of her seat and dance in the aisle.  She spun in circles, bopped up and down, sang along, and performed all the actions.
I'm currently looking up all the old albums on CD and more performance dates in our area.  This is fun that has to be had again.

PS.  Waisman Center, from the people in the middle section, fourth row back; we're sorry.  I'm sure the milk, squashed grapes and crunched crackers weren't all that fun to clean up.  We did our best.  Our kids sure had fun, though!

No comments: