Thursday, November 10, 2011
Sniffle Snuffle
So, two girls and one daddy are suffering the cough, mucus, sneezy, basically miserable cold. Miraculously, I feel healthy as can be, but everyone else in my family is hacking up a lung. The baby included. Her first cold. Not exactly one of the things I wanted to mark off so soon. Poor angel doesn't know what is happening to her, and every time she coughs, she cries from confusion. Sofia and Amalia, however, are getting off easy. They are coughing and sneezing, but otherwise seem basically unscathed. Julio, on the other hand, is just miserable. Somehow, he always seems to get the worst of every germ that comes through this place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay, more blog posts -- thanks for keeping us updated! I'm sorry to hear the girls and their daddy are sick, and wish that I could hear Amalia's laughter in person. Sending love and hugs!
Post a Comment