I've got tickets to see Michelle Obama on Friday afternoon!
The girls and I went to get tickets at 4 o'clock in Appleton. Naively, I thought I'd be out of there, get groceries and be home in time for dinner. Ha HA! The line was much longer than I anticipated, and we waited for two hours before finally making it close enough to see the building front when we were told the tickets were all out. They took our names and said they'd call if tickets became available. Because it was already past six by this point, I took the girls to dinner and started heading home. We were going to make it at just about bedtime. I got a call while in Greenville saying we had tickets and asking if we could pick them up tonight. I turned around, trekked both kids back into headquarters, and have my tickets in hand! My girls are such troopers. We got home about 9:00, but both of them had been sleeping since we left Appleton (the second time) at 8. They both popped into bed without a problem. And now I get to see the first lady! I have two tickets, and there is a discussion about who my number two is going to be. Who will win, Mom, Dad, or Sarah?

No comments:
Post a Comment