Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Honey

Mi corazon,

It has been seven years since we first celebrated your birthday together over a pitcher of beer in MacWen's. That feels like a life-time ago, yet only yesterday.

You had fewer gray hairs, then, though you've always been distinguished. I was barely a woman, and definitely not the same person as I am today. Had we known then where we'd be now, would we have looked at each other differently that night? I remember the feel of your hand in mine; so new and still trembling. I remember feeling so, so lucky to be allowed to hug you, to be the girl to kiss the birthday boy.

Remember that first camping trip we took for your birthday that weekend? The botched tent, the cold night, the tuna and crackers? I've never been so grateful for duct tape, I'll tell you that. The laguna and las cascadas and the paramo, all so perfect.

We've grown and changed as individuals. We've grown and changed as a couple, learning about real love, deep sadness, true happiness.

Seven years later, I'm so incredibly blessed to be the wife that hugs you, the woman to kiss the birthday man.

Happy Birthday, mi vida. I'm ready to celebrate one more year with a bottle of wine and a lot of love,

For always,
tu indiecita

2 comments:

Shinny said...

Tell Julio Happy Birthday from me. Hope he has a great day.

Anonymous said...

http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-porn-clips free old porn clips WrissiftCrege
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-pussy-clips free old pussy clips WrissiftCrege
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-woman-sex-clips free old woman sex clips WrissiftCrege
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-xxx-clips free old xxx clips WrissiftCrege
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-old-young-lesbian-movies free old young lesbian movies clips WrissiftCrege
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-oldfashioned-spanking free old-fashioned spanking clips WrissiftCrege
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-babe-clips free older babe clips WrissiftCrege
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-blow-job-clip free older blow job clip WrissiftCrege
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-fuck-porn-clips free older fuck porn clips WrissiftCrege
http://www.lisanovalive.com/profiles/blogs/free-older-women-video-clips free older women video clips WrissiftCrege