I've been fresh out of ideas about anything, lately. Life keeps coming full-speed and thinking about anything other than what's for dinner, what errands need running before getting home and playing on the floor with puzzles and books with a certain 1 year old has been pushed to the side. So, when I found a challenge at Zoot's I thought I'd play along.
In the midst of all the polarity and politics and general crankiness, what makes you happy? What caused a laugh or a smile or a feeling of contentedness?
1. My dog eating flies. We had the screen door open this weekend, and it is a hoot to watch my lab hunt flies. Seriously funny.
2. My little girl walking across the livingroom, then divebombing into my arms in a fit of glee.
3. Trying to salsa with my husband in the kitchen. Except that the music was technically merengue.
4. Having morning coffee on the new chairs on my deck.
5. The fact that I have worked out every day this week.
6. Barak Obama (you know I had to be a little political)
7. Rocking my sweaty, sleepy, cuddly baby to sleep.
8. Raspberry jello
9. The thought of seeing not only my parents and sister this weekend, but also some very dear friends.
10. Choosing to be happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment