Around the time they start getting their naughty streak, I'd guess. Sofia is now all toddler.
Polar is a very tolerant dog. He tolerates when she sits on him, he tolerates when she pulls his tail. He tolerates her getting much more attention than he gets. He tolerates his bathroom breaks being less urgent than her diaper changes and getting chastised when he takes food from her.
Only Li'l Miss has picked up on that last one. Oh, yes she has.
Sofia has been found out. Today, she got a string cheese. Marched off eating it as always. She came to us fussing and pointing at Polar. We sent him to his bed and gave her more cheese. She went to the livingroom, and I followed. I witnessed her go to Polar's bed, put the cheese in his mouth, then turn around and sob.
Little Stinker.

No comments:
Post a Comment