Remember all the DRAMA! HALP! posts regarding my daughter's sleep patterns?
Houston, we've had problems, but we're ready for take-off anyway.
We're all sleeping. At least 8 hours. In a row. Usually, anyway. (i won't go into the gas-induced-scream-fest that was tuesday night. that just bums me out).
An earlier bedtime, one nap a day and a refusal to nurse at night have made us all better sleepers. I know things change and I'm not claiming victory yet, but actually waking up in the morning and having to PEE is a welcome feeling.
(because, you know, i wasn't awake three times during the night with my daughter, giving me an excuse to pee and then waking up, groggily, in the morning and making it through my second cup of coffee before realizing I haven't peed yet, good god.)
Speaking of coffee, must refill my cup. Afternoon hath arrived.

No comments:
Post a Comment