Monday, March 1, 2010

March

Welcome, March!  The promise of spring, the beginning of green.  Even though the ground is still covered in snow, the bright sunshine and warm winds have me breathing a breath of fresh air.  The winter might yet end!
Things are plodding along over here, as I look into where my future should lead.  I have an appointment this week, and I hope to figure some things out.  I want this show on the road!
With all my free time, I am trying to catch up on my picture project.  I had left off December 2008, and when you take as many pictures as I do, there is a lot to wade through.  I can't believe how little Sofia was just over a year ago!  I've made it to May, and am on a mission to catch up.
Sofia has been into so much imaginary play lately; it is so fun to watch.  The newest joy is pretending to be a doctor and giving everyone check-ups.  She uses a ribbon as her stethoscope, though, and a pen to give shots, so I think a doctor kit is in her near future.  Perhaps as the 'big present' promised from the potty training extravaganza.  Although her grandpa has convinced her she wants a snake.  Thanks, Dad.
I feel so blessed for my incredible family and wonderful friends.  I am not a good communicator, and often go weeks without talking to those important to me.  I can be a hermit and hole up at home with just my family, and even with all that, I am enveloped by those who truly care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A snake? Awesome! As for being a hermit, at least it could be alot worse... I can hardly believe I'm on the internet now. Why not come down to Mad-Town for a Tom Pease concert this weekend with us? -Chris

Unknown said...

Oh, I miss that little one so much! And you too! Chris is right, you guys should come down this weekend for a Tom Pease concert! Please? Please!