Still pregnant. Still enormous. Little girl is pressing down big time on my bladder and pelvic muscles. It hurts to walk. I can't reach the sink to wash the dishes. I'm so ready to get this child out.
I was über cranky on Monday, with emotions running wild with tears I just couldn't stop. I was just desperate to get the baby out. It was one of those days. Not a good day. Sofia told me I just had to cheer up, and then I'd have a good day! I had a doctor's appointment, where we discovered that hey! She's low! I'm also 50% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated. I also lost three pounds. We planned to tour the hospital afterwards, but when I called, they said they had no rooms to show me, and no staff to spare. Seriously, we've tried three times now, and they've always been too full. Will I have to labor in the hallway?
This child could hold out for another three weeks. Yikes. Due date is now nine days away. I can make it. I can. Really.

1 comment:
Almost there, my dear! Hey...remember when I could make you giggle just by saying the word "hilarious"? (I could never understand your sense of humor :-) Anyway,.....
HILARIOUS!
and
HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment